home about me recipes morsels

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Facebook Frenzy

It looks like Facebook made a few changes recently and as a result my posts don't seem to be showing in other people's feeds anymore.  Thank you to those individuals who pointed it out to me!

The morsels on how to fix it are as follows:
  • Go to Baking it on My Own on Facebook.
  • Hover over the button that says "Liked"
  • Make sure that the option "Show in News Feed" is checked.

As always - I can't thank you all enough for your love and support of this blog.  It means so much to me. You guys are the best!

Stay tuned to Facebook in the coming weeks as once the page receives 100 LIKE's - I'll be giving away a special gift!

Can't get enough Baking it on My Own? You can also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...