home about me recipes morsels

Friday, June 1, 2012

2 Months of Blogging

Today...

Baking it on My Own is two months old

I can't believe how fast the first two months have flown by.  This whole experience has been wonderful, exciting and has definitely caused me to add a few extra [unwanted] pounds to my frame.

This past week has been a whirlwind for me.  I have been so busy I can't keep my head straight. Our garden is growing SO fast, Carl has been working a bazillion hours OT, my training for the Boilermaker road race is ramping up, I just started my new promotion/job at my hospital and I've been helping my little guy through one of the worst pollen allergy seasons ever - poor baby [praying and crossing our fingers that we don't have another bout of double ear infections.]


Don't worry though, I'll be back to blogging this weekend and have a lot of great recipes to share including three strawberry-rhubarb inspired treats and pictures/recipe from a special baking date with Carl's Grandma.

I hope you are all having a great week and a special thank you to all of you, again, for making my little spot on the web so special and something I love more and more every day. You're the best!

xoxo.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...